Easily accept payments online and in-store.
Simple pricing with no hidden fees.
That’s right, none! We dislike fees as much as you do.
Fast and secure checkout experience.
Built-in PCI compliance and fraud prevention.
No third-party accounts required.
Setup is instant and getting support is simple. Whatever you need, we got you.
Manage your entire business and financials in one place.
Complete sales and get paid without ever leaving your POS. Game changer.
A better experience, for you and your customers.
Everything is automatic. Just process your payments, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Protect your business from fraud and costly human error with a fully integrated system
- Pull your batch reports and settlements in real time directly from your POS
- Process transactions with EMV-compatible terminals and accept all popular payment types
- Benefit from free, start-to-finish dispute management and chargeback assistance
Other processors let you fend for yourself to meet PCI requirements. We take care of all that for you so you can focus on what’s important.
- Secure your revenue and data with constant monitoring for suspicious activity
- Protect your business with built-in active global fraud prevention
- Secure your data with end-to-end encryption for all transactions, in-store and online
- Get your own dedicated payment expert to help with chargeback management
Take contactless payments on the go with Mobile Tap.
Add mobile payments to your workflow for quick and easy contactless checkouts, in-store or curbside. Just connect to an iPad and you're good to go. Mobile Tap is only available in the United States at this time.
- Take contactless payments through an iPad with Bluetooth connectivity
- Benefit from increased mobility and take payments anywhere, in-store or curbside
- Offer your customers a fast, frictionless checkout process and cut down on long lines
- Feel secure with end-to-end data encryption for safe mobile payments
Get a fully loaded payments terminal.
Quickly become transactional with a plug-and-play set up that doesn't require a technician. Battle-tested reliability included.
- Sleek design with a built-in touchscreen engineered for customer interaction
- Get 24/7 server security monitoring by our in-house team
- Support swipe, dip or tap payment entry methods
- Accept every payment type—credit, debit and gift cards
The kind of support you've always wanted.
We'll go the extra mile because we think the best things in life are supposed to be free.
- One-on-one onboarding session. For free, of course.
- Webinars, demos and videos. Again, all totally free.
- Unlimited 24/7 support. And it's free - but you knew that.
Everything you need in one place, finally.
All of our software integrate seamlessly with each other, making it an unbeatable suite of retail solutions.
- One company to trust - One source of customer data - One support team
- Get one fully-integrated offering - POS + Payments + hardware
- Choose from basic to premium features to best meet your needs
All the answers you’re looking for.
Does Lightspeed offer a complete solution?
Lightspeed proudly offers a 360° integrated solution. Having only one provider for your point of sale technology, payment services, hardware and support team saves you countless time and money. Plus, it makes running your business so much easier.
I currently have a contract with another payment provider. How can I switch?
Depending on which provider you currently have a contract with and what your terms are, the cancellations fees they impose will differ. Thankfully, the switch process to Lightspeed Payments is smooth sailing. Our friendly support agents take you from start to finish and make sure you’re running without a hitch before you go live.
Is hardware included?
Lightspeed hardware is sold separately. For security purposes, you cannot use any existing terminal hardware you might already have as these have not been injected with the certified firmware. Safety first!
What is the average deposit time for funds?
You can expect to see money deposited into your account within 2 business days after a transaction is made. Please note, that a number of circumstances may affect this timeline, including delays caused by bank systems or risk monitoring. For further details on when to expect your funds, please refer to our documentation on getting paid.
Are there hidden fees?
Never. With Lightspeed you’ll never find a complicated or cryptic fee on your statement. The only thing you can expect is a $15 chargeback fee, should one even occur at all. We offer competitive rates and our experts are happy to tailor the right solution to fit your business. No monkey business here.
What happens if I get a chargeback?
Sadly, chargebacks can happen and they are a reality no retailer can escape. Luckily, we make it so much easier for you to deal with. You will be charged a single $15 fee and we will fight tooth and nail to dispute the claim on your behalf. We’ll assist you from start to finish and keep you updated on the status as the dispute progresses.
Where can I find all my payment related reports?
Your transaction and settlement reports are all in your Lightspeed POS, in the same place you run all your other standard reports from. Your deposits and batches are tracked in real-time, which makes reconciliation much faster and easier.
Can I use Lightspeed Payments for my Lightspeed eCom store?
Absolutely. In fact, you really should. It’ll save you lots of time, headaches, and money. The second you turn on Lightspeed Payments, you instantly have both in-store and online processing. It’s that simple.
What card types can I accept with Lightspeed Payments?
Lightspeed Payments accepts all major credit and debit cards. And the rate is always the same no matter what card your customer chooses to pay with. No surprises.
Did we miss anything? Give us a call or send us an email to keep the conversation going.